Do you have a social media strategy for your business yet?
If you don’t, you could be missing out on game-changing results.
According to the 2011 Social Media Marketing Industry Report, 78% of marketers saw increased traffic with just six hours a week invested in social media.
The businesses that do social media marketing well will see even bigger wins in 2012, as the gap between who “gets it” and who doesn’t grows wider by the minute.
The good news? You don’t need to be everything to everyone anymore. Chances are your strategy will be more effective if you keep it simple.
Must have elements for a successful Social Media Strategy to be in place:
- Social Media Business Plan
- Measurable goals and objectives
- Evaluation of appropriate platforms
- Tailored strategies for implementation
- Content or conversation calendar
- Competition or promotional calendar
- Strategic integration into all aspects of business
- Crisis plan
- Security review
- Resource plan
offer code: 2012206